Note from Jackie Tallman, current leader:
Susan Donohoe and Diane Timperley will be taking over leadership of Wet-N-Wild Watercolors in October.
Thank you to all the volunteers for their help. You make this a great club!
The Wet-N-Wild Watercolor Club meets on Saturdays from 12:00pm to 2:50pm, at Saddlebrook Recreation Center, The Villages Fl.
All residents are welcome. If you paint in watercolor, or would like to learn how to, this is the group for you. Some weeks guest artists will provide instruction, some weeks we show DVD’s.
Notice: You must be a current member to:
- Receive our Emails & Newsletter
- Purchase supplies (Matts, Paper, etc. Only sold from 11:30 - 11:55 on meeting days.)
** Registration and membership renewals are done from 11:30 - 11:55 each class day.
Note the following Club Contacts:
- Send email issues to Jackie Tallman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Get Well and Bereavement card requests to Betty Waisanen at email@example.com
- Send membership issues to Lois Mayo at Travelo@comcast.net or see Lois at a club meeting.
Notice: The Newsletter will be sent monthly to keep members updated on the latest group happenings. Be sure we have your email address to ensure you receive your copy!
Keep in mind:
- On contest day, in addition to the contest groups, members are encouraged to bring in paintings "for critique only" and to return with their improved work at a future meeting. We will all learn from this process.
- Guests can now visit two classes prior to becomming a member.
- We will continue our updated Mat and Paper sales process. We no longer bring out the cart and bins. Instead, samples of our mats are displayed and orders placed, which are filled prior to the start of class. Please support our process by shopping early!